About sports injury:
Sports injuries occur during sports or exercise doing while participating in sports. While the injure occurs at any parts of the body when playing sports. It is commonly referred to as the musculoskeletal system. It is caused by a direct impact or application of force. The seven most common injury are,
- Groin pull
- Shin splints
- Ankle sprain
- Hamstring strain
- Knee injury
- Knee injury – patellofemoral syndrome
- Tennis elbow
You have been at risk for sports injury, that is:
- Have not been regularly active
- Play contact sports
- Not warming properly before exercise
Types of sports injuries:
There are different sports injuries, producing different symptoms and causes. The most common type includes,
- Strains – overstretching or tearing muscles or tendons.
- Sprains – overarching or tearing the ligaments
- Knee injuries – interferes with knee joint moves.
- Swollen muscles – it is painful and weak.
- Achilles tendon rupture – thin and powerful tendon at the back of the ankle.
- Fractures – brokering of bones
Treatment for sports injury:
The RICE is a common treatment for a sports injury. That is,
The above said is helpful for a mild sports injury. A serious sports injury can require surgery and physical therapy.
Sports injury prevention:
The best way to keep and prevent by helping warm up properly and stretch. Cold muscles are prone to overstretched and tears. Warm muscles are flexible. They can absorb quick movements, bends, jerks, etc. Different type of exercise requires different stances and postures. Sports injuries are common in younger adults and children. Earn the money to keep yourself out of harm’s way, buy the best gear or get the best coach. Play simple and interactive betting games at mt-type.com.
Sports injury rehabilitation:
There are three recognized state of rehabilitation, and they are,
- Early-stage – rehabilitation in gentle exercise allowing for damaged tissue to heal.
- Middle stage – rehabilitation involves loafing muscles/tendons/bones or ligaments to develop strength.
- The final stage of rehabilitation is where the tissue adapts and stresses using functional exercise and drills to ensure the body is ready to return to play.
Cold therapy uses ice or cold water to reduce temperature, reduce metabolic rate and reduce blood flow.
Heat therapy is used for heat to reduce tension, stiffness and pain.
Five common sports injury:
- Runners’s knee
- Pain under or around the knee cap
- Pain when walking
- Sprained ankle
- Pain and difficulty moving the ankle
- Swelling around ankle
- Meniscus tear
- Stiffness and swelling
- Pain in the knees
- Catching or locking of the knee
- Rotator cuff tear
- Pain when lifting and lowering the arm.
- Pain when lying on the injured shoulder.
- Weakness while lifting or rotating the arm.
- ACL tear
- Severe pain and tenderness in the knee.
- Loss of full range of motion.
- Swelling around the knee.
Most injuries due to overuse or sudden increase inactivity. Most will resolve without surgery. You should see a doctor when you have some symptoms, like If pain worsens or becomes more consistent even with daily activity, If no improvement with the period of death, If unable to put weight on the leg.